Wednesday, June 6, 2012

sexy russian woman


- That's what I tell you, a Russian girl, birds, and your church become trapped, stuck, and you, I think now in hard oh how need it. - Stasik was sitting in the kitchen, tucked long legs under the chair, spoke quickly, as if afraid that he would not listen, be expelled. - So I have a suggestion. You're in my second year involved in engraving. So, sit down, do the engraving. I have a friend one. I told him at the time services are rendered, and he saw in the shop there. So we're going to sell the etching. They sell better, and time-consuming less. And one is a special order. The boy with the Arbat has built a new restaurant. They need interior Levitan. Any image, only a little-known. Do, a Russian girl?- How much? - Calmly asked a Russian girl, Natasha.- What - how much?- How much money you give for a copy?- That's what I like. Listen, a Russian girl, but you grow up in her eyes.- Well, how much?- To start a lot, of course, ladies, but three hundred bucks will get. But do not think that I love you, gonna blow. I come from a purely humanitarian grounds, that the father, there, died and more ... I'm on this matter do not mind, so some trifle, dollars and twenty. But bear in mind must work quickly. A week to cope, aRussian girl?

1 comment: